new and improved dnbforum production compo?

i know it seems long but other compos ive seen around has spanned several months. dont think we would get enough submissions otherwise, besides, weve had to push the deadline forward on every compo so far.

This is gonna be a stupid question and if I have to wait till everything is announced thats cool too but. Are we going to be limited to just dnb for the comp or can we do something non-dnb? I only ask cause I've noticed quite a few of us have been working on non-dnb things a lot lately and been coming up with some sick stuff.

Also, I think a month is plenty time for this. Long enough that you don't have to rush and can get some ideas and short enough you don't lose interest in it.

This is gonna be a stupid question and if I have to wait till everything is announced thats cool too but. Are we going to be limited to just dnb for the comp or can we do something non-dnb? I only ask cause I've noticed quite a few of us have been working on non-dnb things a lot lately and been coming up with some sick stuff.

Good Question!

*Watches as the mob grows*

Too much longer and theres gonna be a riot here on the production board!

something like twenty if everyone comes through, which i doubt they will. this ones going to be fun though, could be its a little more advanced than before. its not a loopmasters samplepack and the concept is interesting.

something like twenty if everyone comes through, which i doubt they will. this ones going to be fun though, could be its a little more advanced than before. its not a loopmasters samplepack and the concept is interesting.

Tease.

tomorrow is the day though, labrat said hed have the pack ready by wednesday and im quite looking forward to seeing what peoples gonna say. so unveiling tomorrow with any luck, hold tight all man dem release or you know, rapper talk. peace off.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Back
Top Bottom