new and improved dnbforum production compo?

attachment.php

just got studio one, this is a good way to learn my way round the software, can we only use the samples in this pack??! sorry if im asking what has already been stated!

yeah im excited - even though the last track i entered in a comp was utter gayness.
but it s good to have deadlines - to force yourself to complete something.

whats this extra rule or exception???

yeah sorry guys, gonna try wrap it up wednesday for yas, almost there just a few more bits and pieces but itll be good. Whos gonna judge and how long are we gonna have to make a tune?

i might judge if no one else wants too cause i made the samples, dunno if i can be fooked making the tune.

PS i just attained a circuit bent alesis drum machine... anyone want some sample of it in the pack?

you are welcome to join i reckon. the rules and concept of the compo will be announced when the sample pack is ready, but i guess a month is reasonable?

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

we dont have judges yet and im sure some circuit bent alesis drummachine samples would be great, but only if its no bother, im sure most of us just need good basic samples and then weird them up in the process. maybe i should get the thread up to generate interest, its just nobody can start without the pack so it feels a bit premature

Back
Top Bottom