new and improved dnbforum production compo?

yes 100% from the pack (with one exception i will announce when the competition goes live). the pack needs to be comprehensive (leads, strings, pads, bass, drums etc) but not so much as to take away the need for improvisation and ingenuity. do what you can, that would be great. then well have a look and fill it out if anything is missing.

have been working on it over the weekend, got some emu action too, might chuck in a break, will hopefully push people in a different direction for a remix comp

Also it'd be really appreciated if the key of the samples is noted, if its not too much of a pain :D

I'd be up for it. I think it'd be best to use some free VSTs that everyone can get their hands on and a collection of samples that are posted. Sounds like a lot of fun!

was thinking for the pads and bass etc just making them a one note C so you can make your own melody and maybe making a few chords but theyll be labeled, is that what is normally done??

was thinking for the pads and bass etc just making them a one note C so you can make your own melody and maybe making a few chords but theyll be labeled, is that what is normally done??
Give us 3 or 4 notes, C1 C2 C3 etc so we only need to pitch shift a max 6 semitones.

indeed my good friend, say, when do you think the samplepack will be ready?

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

u r a tease
:bump:

sorry. think i should say it?

indeed my good friend, say, when do you think the samplepack will be ready?

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

sorry. think i should say it?

Noo let's wait until the big announcement :D

samplepack uploading :)

im gonna send it to logikz first to ok and possibly add a few bits or whatever, itll test you guys i think. all the bass notes and pad/synth notes are C im pretty sure, if not its not hard to figure out, looking forward to hearing what people do with the samples and noises. should be a pretty cool competition i think, hopefully everyone does something new that theyve never done before

Back
Top Bottom