new 4 track E.P.

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by junglistguy2221, Sep 21, 2013.

1. junglistguy2221

junglistguy2221 Drum & Bass Producer

any feedback please

2. Cold Quake

Cold Quake Member

I really like the kick in the first track, actually the whole track. You could bring up the hats just a bit tho.

In the second track you have the same repetitive thing going on and on for too long IMO. In general that bass sounds a bit weak.
    And the kick & snare are too loud compared to the other elements. You can try bringing 'em down or blending them in somehow.

The third one gave me a "meh" feeling for some reason. Maybe just not my cup of tea.
    I have nothing constructive to tell u on this one.

I actually love the forth one. Those two basses panned to left and right is just brilliant.
    The break beat is well done.

Are you going to try to get this signed or is it a self release? Or did u sign it already maybe?

3. junglistguy2221

junglistguy2221 Drum & Bass Producer

cheers for the feedback. appreciated!

and i don't self release stuff. if a label wants to release it together then yeah. tracks aren't finished yet. we'll see what happens.

4. staticnoise

staticnoise Member

1. Track: as said before, the hats should be louder imo. I think that these vocals sound a bit strange somehow. Maybe it's not in key? I can't tell as I'm not musically trained :/
    2. Track: really like that break, sounds brilliant. That repetitive thing could get some more variation imho. Maybe an effect like at 1.11 or a little play-around with the filter.
    3. Track: really like the atmosphere here. But the break isn't equally loud throughout the track. Try to EQ/filter the bass. I could be wrong tho.
    4. Track: Brilliant! But that one bass is maybe too much panned to the left. Could disappear on a mono-system. (Always check your mixdowns on mono aswell)

Overall: Nice productions!

5. LVB

LVB Active Member

really like the idea on track 4 and love the drums on track 2, as said, raise the hats on track 1, track 3 had a cool break too, nice one mate