Never get off the boat

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by JungleFever, Feb 21, 2013.

1. JungleFever

JungleFever Member

Easy people!

Been working on this one on and off for a while, I posted an older version before and got some great feedback. I took the advice of changing the snare, let me know what u guys think

cheers

2. djSing

djSing Ill-usions

Sick track man, love the percussion, kick and snare sound spot on to me as well. Only slight problem is the snare kinda gets overshadowed by the bass, not sure if theres some clashing frequencies there but its like it loses its impact a little (the snare) which is a shame cuz I love its sound. Perhaps you could sidechain the bass to the snare slightly, or notch cut out some frequencies. Or maybe the bass is slightly too loud in the mix - its worth havin a look cuz this is a sick little one, good job

3. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

wicked tune man, i hate kick rolls but yeah it sounds wicked after it drops

4. JungleFever

JungleFever Member

cheers lads appreciate it

5. `ry4ndnb

`ry4ndnb Member

was digging the previous version, this one has nicer drumloop, but i liked the previous bassline.. :> ofc nice breakdown

6. JungleFever

JungleFever Member

ye fair doos im not too sure on the new bits either its still work in progress so may go back to the old bass and tease in them other bits some of the time, what does ofc mean?