Never get off the boat

I really liked the beat as well. I couldn't make out what the guy in the samples was saying; though maybe you were going for that. I half expected a clear sample snippet or quote at the drop.

The vibe was very chill. Breakdown at about 2:20 was pleasant. The second drop was very subdued, nice return to the bassline, though. I noticed that there's plenty of room to add mid-high incidental sounds/voices, should you want to; that might help the end which I found a touch repetitive. Maybe I'm just being nitpicky, though.

Overall, I agree that the song flows really well. It has a good energy without being hyper.

great track, dark and rolling!!!

Only thing I wanted to hear that shaker/break that was sitting behind the drums a bit more. I liked how you teased it in and out, but one section deserved that going through a bit in the mix to give it 8 or 16 bars where it really rolled with the perc.

Other than that small detail, was a killer track!

ye i agree man im guna change it i got a better one, i liked it at first but it does sound a bit shit, specialy in headphones, thanks anyway

Awesome sound, the bass and the overall vibe are great, just the kick and snare need fattening up imo

Back
Top Bottom