never enough time in the day is there!

When i cant produce at home cuz of work or school, i just listen to good music to get some ideas. I basicly just analyze any sweet tune i hear, and with that i come up with good ideas (which most of the time i cant actually realize, which is sad) =]

yeah i feel your pain definitely. I definitely end up putting college work first though because i dont think i'd want to be a 24/7 producer/dj, too much producing ends up boring me sometimes, and worst of all i can run out of inspiration :|

yeah i feel your pain definitely. I definitely end up putting college work first though because i dont think i'd want to be a 24/7 producer/dj, too much producing ends up boring me sometimes, and worst of all i can run out of inspiration :|

If im producing and i cant get anything down i normally have a mix then summin will normally click and ill get back onto producing.

It's pretty cool to read, what everybody does to get them producing,
I myself , if i feel a little bored / uninspired...

I make my zebra soundbank bigger which i've been doing for 3 months now. Some brilliant stuff in there by now. And after going through them, i'm like, " woah, this will sound sweet here.. "
= Instant inspiration

i dunno about all of you but I find balancing time for producing, college work and seeing my mates fuckin effort!!!
i havnt really stared doing any of my assignments yet due to producing and going out takin the front seat.
I wish I had more spare time, like now im thinkin i could be at home makin beats instead of work!
I know im not gna make it big producing so you have to be realistic and just progress slowly and learn to enjoy it, but i think it becomes quite an intense addiction!!!
who else feels my pain, or I bet theres some smug fuckers here who dnt work or go to college :sadbana:

end of pointless post

it's not a pointless post if i and a bunch o' others agree w/ ya.

frick, besides a job i gotta find, my uni puts a lot of emphasis on volunteering n community leadership shit. so i've got it worse!

and my turntables n vinyls are at home, as in across a frickin ocean!

yes, let this turn into a contest of who has got it worse!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom