never come back - evasion (deep bizness)

Tight tune. Like the drum work, nice variation in bass. Not much I'd change really.. maybe create a bit more of an atmosphere leading up to the drop with some pad sounds or vocals.

ah nice one man :) yeah intro is a bit bare atm, i need to sort the levels of some of the synths etc, i just got abit over eager and put it up, ill make the changes thanks for checking man :)

To be honest, all it needs is more efx stabs.... Maybe bring that shuffle in just a little more but like you said, you haven't got that far yet so...

cheers man, yeah im gnna have a good sit down on fresh ears one day and finish off the fx and tweak the mixdown /level the synths out, nice one guys :)

Liking this so far. Would be kinda cool if the transition to the middle section was a bit smoother, filter out some elements gradually, dunno, just that deep progression type of style (I know what I mean lol) Middle section could be longer too. That subby kick thing leading to the second drop is wicked, was disappointed it was over so quickly.
The third section of the first drop was my least favourite bit.
Love the drums. Cool tune man.

Liking this so far. Would be kinda cool if the transition to the middle section was a bit smoother, filter out some elements gradually, dunno, just that deep progression type of style (I know what I mean lol) Middle section could be longer too. That subby kick thing leading to the second drop is wicked, was disappointed it was over so quickly.
The third section of the first drop was my least favourite bit.
Love the drums. Cool tune man.

thanks for in the indepth feedback man!
definalte need to make it smoother.... yeah i feel the same about the 3rd part.... ill see if i can tweak it and get it sounding a bit better :) haha yeah simple yet effective i find with the sub and kick.... maybe ill extend it for another 16 and get more of a build going :)
usually dont get comments on my drums... must be improving!

wicked feedback :)

Back
Top Bottom