DnB Neurofunk WIP

You got some nasty bass sounds going here man! I think the first 40 seconds of the intro need another element, like perhaps some percussion loop. And something to make the beginning of the drop to stand out a bit more, a crash or what ever. The kick and snare could stand out a bit more as well I recon. You are on your way!

Can't really judge on the track that much cause I'm not so big into the neuro sound but I'd say that the "strings' not sure what it is coming in at 1.50 are too overpowering and should be turned down a bit. Love the sword clash sounds btw, can't remember where I've heard that before but my bet is on spor.

A combination of cinematic, B grade horror straight to dvd and DVD 2 dollar, top qualitaey. On your way.. Yup ok.

Thanks for the quick responses everyone! :)

You got some nasty bass sounds going here man! I think the first 40 seconds of the intro need another element, like perhaps some percussion loop. And something to make the beginning of the drop to stand out a bit more, a crash or what ever. The kick and snare could stand out a bit more as well I recon. You are on your way!

Yeah, I will look into that and see if I find something that fits.
I have a hi-passed clap with a lot of reverb at the beginning of the drop, just to fill out the whole frequency spectrum. But I guess it's either not loud enough or I need to add something else anyway. :)

Psychoholic said:
Can't really judge on the track that much cause I'm not so big into the neuro sound but I'd say that the "strings' not sure what it is coming in at 1.50 are too overpowering and should be turned down a bit. Love the sword clash sounds btw, can't remember where I've heard that before but my bet is on spor.

That's what I suspected; I've already EQ'ed them a lot, so I will indeed turn them down. It's a bunch of brass samples by the way. ;)

subprime said:
A combination of cinematic, B grade horror straight to dvd and DVD 2 dollar, top qualitaey. On your way.. Yup ok.

Is that good or bad? I'm not sure what to make of your comment. : D

Back
Top Bottom