DnB Neurofunk WIP - NEED UR ADVICE - 2 Q's

XenfleX

Hey guys,

Please could you give this a listen and lemme know:

1 - are the hats over the snares too bright/loud?
2 - does the bass need a bit of reverb or delay on it?
3 - any other thoughts on what needs to be improved?

If the bass does need a bit of verb/delay, can anyone recommend any plugins?

Appreciate the feedback!

easy man.
really nicely produced m8 - much better than i can do so its hard to comment really lol
but will try my best:
1.the hats are quite far back in the mix for me - cant really tell if they are too bright or not.
2. i dont know - nice basses
3. its not my genre so wouldnt be able to say..

good work fella

Great track mate, ace sounds. That bass bends just the right way man! Tho that snare is really bugging me out id like a snare with less tonality I believe. And sometimes it feels quite empty, for example the second time it drops. Adding some more percussion or something wouldn't hurt!

But yeah like jim said, this is out of my league as well production wise. Good job on this one! :)

Edit: and no, i think delay and/or reverb would mess up the bass a bit. I like it now, its clean and nice!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I agree that the hats are quite far back in the mix, but the hats on top of the snare I think may be too loud. What do you think?

And thanks - I agree it does need some fast percussion in the more empty parts. Will work on that.

With the snare having too much tonality, do you mean the 'thunk' sound around 200hz? Do you think I should layer it with another low sounding snare to take out some of the tonality?

Thanks a lot guys.

Back
Top Bottom