Neurofunk (Wip) Help

I like the kick and the hat that comes on it here and there during the intro,......... Damn that drop caught me out!! Bassline is nice and thick can hear my cupboard door on the other side of the room shaking ha! Drums I really like the snare is nice and snappy kick sits right for me aswell hat's and percusion around the drums sound good! Mid-Bass growly sounds are sick!

Filling it out wise though I can picture a futuristic synth stab maybe hitting every 8 bars progressively getting louder from the drop till the end of this clip with also maybe a very feint riser or reverse crash coming in as well. Some vocal hits distorted with a huge room of reverb and a 1/6 delay aswell would be awesome.

I like the vibe a lot, and personally I don't think it needs much just some cool sounds passing through the background and maybe some techy little edits at the ends with reverb and maybe some panning. // or maybe just some new elements during the intro because I think the Minimal bass heavy vibe you've got going works well!!

i think you may have inadequate monitors cos that sub is very low in level for a neurofunk tune
as in; bass heavy monitors so it sounds louder than it is

I like the kick and the hat that comes on it here and there during the intro,......... Damn that drop caught me out!! Bassline is nice and thick can hear my cupboard door on the other side of the room shaking ha! Drums I really like the snare is nice and snappy kick sits right for me aswell hat's and percusion around the drums sound good! Mid-Bass growly sounds are sick!

Filling it out wise though I can picture a futuristic synth stab maybe hitting every 8 bars progressively getting louder from the drop till the end of this clip with also maybe a very feint riser or reverse crash coming in as well. Some vocal hits distorted with a huge room of reverb and a 1/6 delay aswell would be awesome.

I like the vibe a lot, and personally I don't think it needs much just some cool sounds passing through the background and maybe some techy little edits at the ends with reverb and maybe some panning. // or maybe just some new elements during the intro because I think the Minimal bass heavy vibe you've got going works well!!

thanks for the feedback man i will test out your ideas and see what happens hahaa, hopefully i can actually finish something for once.

i think you may have inadequate monitors cos that sub is very low in level for a neurofunk tune
as in; bass heavy monitors so it sounds louder than it is

are you sure man? I've tested it against other songs on both my monitors and headphones and they seem to be very similar in level. Granted this is work in progress and hasn't been limited.

Back
Top Bottom