[Neurofunk] Sobec - Invisible

Sounding real tops Ape, great work. I'm have a few issues with the kick and snare not punching through, lacking a bit of low end thump even though i can hear you've shaped the transients nicely. Also, the sub could use a bit more of a boost, so that when you look at your analyzer its peaking right around the kick.

Lastly i would back off the limiter gain a tiny bit because the dynamics are a but too flat for my tastes. If you havent NY'ed the master, i would do that.
I'm honestly trying to be as picky as i can, because i can hear your a seriously good producer, the track is really top notch. Keep it up!

Last edited:
I do agree on the sub issue and that it might be a bit too flat dynamics wise (I produce with a limiter on my master, but might have overdone it a little bit.)

I'll keep it in mind for the next track : D.

Thanks for the kind words folks!

Sounds are fat! =) only thing I see here a bit off is the mixdown. That bass should cut more through the mix with a bit of stereo and could be sidechained to the kick so this last comes up a bit more...
Good job tho!!

I think I should have sidechained the sub and mids a bit, right now only the high end frequencies are sidechained to the kick.

But thank you : D.

I think something more could have been added to the intro. I'm liking the dark atmosphere to the track, and it's got the right ''swing''. I'm not able to judge the sub proper as I don't have any decent speakers atm but for as far I can tell, the mix is sounding ok to me! :)

Cool stuff!

Awesome : ), I always struggle the most with crafting an intro for some reason, it's difficult to come up with something that sounds "insane" to prepare the listener for the drop.

Back
Top Bottom