[Neurofunk] Sobec - Fibre

Really like this. Very hardcore. Love the reversed loops that you have coming in just after the 1m mark and the bleepy synth near the end. Really well mixed too

I like it a lot, your productions sound really heavy (and clean!). If I where to criticize anything it would be that the bass kind of lacks a bit of 'tonality', witch I feel like Im missing a bit. I'm not saying I think the bass sounds bad but perhaps alternate it with something.

Gj!

Pads are nice, bass is squishy (in a good way), like whiterob81 said the reverse bits are a nice touch in there and the beepy hits (you really seem to like those) are good.

I think maybe there could be a little echo on the last hits around the 2:37 point w/ some automated fading out, but that's just me. Don't hear anything off-key or mistimed. And like Jimpa said it's clean as fuck.

Shit, I really need to get on my game regarding output of tunes. I'm just not a speed demon like you or most of the others up here xD.

Fuck an thats sweet. Soundclouds really killing the tune for me, are you leaving enough headroom on the master? Also, maybe consider using a youtube channel to chare music so you can get the quality up to 320k instead of just 128k

Thanks! : )
Variation is still something I'm struggling with, but it's getting better so far!

And I mix into a limiter (fabfilter pro.L in this case), which does ruin the headroom in a way, but I kind of like the sound it gives.

Shit, I really need to get on my game regarding output of tunes. I'm just not a speed demon like you or most of the others up here xD.

Just get into the right flow with production and you can turn out tracks really fast! :p

I really like the synth on this, drums sound good, although i feel there's a few too many KD in each bar and the ride symbols dont seems to come out that well in the mix, maybe just my opinion.

I like the little beat drops in the first half of each main verse, think you should carry that through to the second part of each verse as it seems like it needs more variation there.

intro nearly blew my monitors!!

Out of interest what synth is the main bass?

Back
Top Bottom