DnB [Neurofunk]Ruben Pinto - Magnet

Bawss

Hey everyone , this is my latest Neuro track , this time I went for some chilly synth lines for the intro, followed by a nasty reese bass line drop , and overall I think this track has a good feeling to it , your feedback is greatly appreciated, 'cause I think this track's got potential to be signed!

https://soundcloud.com/r-ben-pinto/r-ben-pinto-diogo-tavares

I also don't know how to post the soundcloud widget! Some help would be awesome :D~

Nice productions everyone!

to get the soundcloud widget type: [ soundcloud ] *your link* [ / soundcloud ] without spaces.

your track sounds pretty good.
I really like the various neuro reese basses.
I feel the melody of one of the synths could be better, I'm talking about the synth that makes a sound at the same note every 8 beats.
overall mixdown is pretty good through my speakers.

to get the soundcloud widget type: [ soundcloud ] *your link* [ / soundcloud ] without spaces.

your track sounds pretty good.
I really like the various neuro reese basses.
I feel the melody of one of the synths could be better, I'm talking about the synth that makes a sound at the same note every 8 beats.
overall mixdown is pretty good through my speakers.

Thanks a lot for your feedback ;D Yeah , that synth u mentioned is rather dull , I gotta fix it , but i'm amazed 'cause you liked it :D

this is a riddim ! i've checked your older tunes out & you're progression in the last year is fucking nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

this is a riddim ! i've checked your older tunes out & you're progression in the last year is fucking nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot man ! I'm trying my best every time and it makes me happy someone realizes i'm improving :D

Yeah , this tune has a funky DROP! :D

check it out!:D

Great job mate, really digging the funk. Your bass mids are done really nicely and work with break great.

A couple gripes; firstly the respect vocals get pretty repetitive, maybe change them up a bit with pitch or FX. Secondly, the chord stab and other melodic stuff does get a bit stale too, so maybe try and change up the samples and pitch a bit. The bass could use a little kick up the ass too.

Sick tune, big up!

Great job mate, really digging the funk. Your bass mids are done really nicely and work with break great.

A couple gripes; firstly the respect vocals get pretty repetitive, maybe change them up a bit with pitch or FX. Secondly, the chord stab and other melodic stuff does get a bit stale too, so maybe try and change up the samples and pitch a bit. The bass could use a little kick up the ass too.

Sick tune, big up!

Thanks a lot for your feedback mate :D
I do realize there's some tweaks needed in order to become a better track! But i'm glad people are liking the tune in a general way!
Thanks again ! :D

great tune, loving the basses, they're a bit all over the place but they still sit nicely, drums sound nice and clear, great work!

Nice and punchy drums : ), one thing I'd change though, is that you could have gone batshit crazy in the intro and introduced lots more crazy elements.
Billain does it best.

Nice and punchy drums : ), one thing I'd change though, is that you could have gone batshit crazy in the intro and introduced lots more crazy elements.
Billain does it best.

Billain's been doing it for way longer than I have ahahaha xD
But thanks for the tip , I just went for a softer intro with not many elements attached, but thanks for complimenting my drums , I think they're spot on :P

- - - Updated - - -

Billain does it best.

Billain's been doing it for way longer than I have ahahaha xD
But thanks for the tip , I just went for a softer intro with not many elements attached, but thanks for complimenting my drums , I think they're spot on :P

Back
Top Bottom