Neurofunk drum & bass !!!

great production, nice bass sound, not very interesting tho tbh, switch up some more bass n synth sounds, production is great newayz

great production, nice bass sound, not very interesting tho tbh, switch up some more bass n synth sounds, production is great newayz

:D i have almost single core (2005) 1,7 ghz CPU and some really shi..intregated soundcard so im pretty sure that when i add some more variations my pc will fckin explode :D ... i could try to resample and do stuff like that though :D

sry if my english is bit bad because im from Estonia...

:D i have almost single core (2005) 1,7 ghz CPU and some really shi..intregated soundcard so im pretty sure that when i add some more variations my pc will fckin explode :D ... i could try to resample and do stuff like that though :D

sry if my english is bit bad because im from Estonia...

yeah resample it, or at least freeze/bounce your current bassline, then put a new one in and use Volume automation to switch between the two, freeze/bounce that...shouldnt use much more CPU for that

Track isn't available but I gave a listen to your newest tunes and I liked them! Some heavy bangers to top it off. :)

Back
Top Bottom