Neurofunk / Darkstep [Need Feedback]

Bass is very very cool in that mate. Needs to be higher in the mix imo... Just so you can show it off. :) What did you use to make the bass btw?

Like the different percussions you've got going on there too nice mix of stuff, nice full sound you've got going on.

sweet track man...love the intro n the build up, but it think the drop needs a lil more impact.
maybe have a slight pause before the drop or something of the sort.

n robs right i think the bass needs to be slightly more prominant, maybe drop the string/guitar thing down a lil.

good track overall man, dark as fuck

sounds kinda muddy. like theres abit too much going on. you should lose some of the elements from the intro when it drops. mixdown needs more work i think, the elements in your track sound like their fighting for space, try EQ'ing everything to sit nicely together, in their own frequency space.

the bass sound is pretty good though, sounds dirty, just gotta give it space in the mix i think

the production of the main part sounds good, although the intro sounds that overlap when it drops dont work well with it and get boring and kind of annoying after a while to be honest, theres no real build up or proper drop, and when the drums and bass come in, it seems to overlap the first musical part in a really weird way, it sounds like a timing issue, two different songs clashing, it doesnt work, imo.

wrong section btw

Last edited:
i really dig what youve done with the percussion and the sitar like sound. i think it fits well with the bass, but your drums are too squashed, they need huge transients to work in this context. so get that in there and im sure itll sound great. imo kill the panning on that roll, its creative but not really great. also, its not mastering, what you need is mixdown.
this is the wrong forum for tunes. ill move this one but delete any others.

@ Robmobius Bass was made in Albino 3 and Massive 1.1.4 ..the intro whomps were in massive and the one from the beat was made in albino 3 ... I combined those 2 with EQ / Chorus / Reverb / Delay / Distortion and of course Antares Filter for that modulation :D .

@ Djdevz This version has bugs in it:D . I will turn the bass volume a bit up :D . i didn't put a drop in there cuz i liked the way it sounded :d .

@ st420 I'll try that :D . I ' m gonna remaster it and work a bit on the frequencies .

@ dexter ... I ' m new here ...

@ logikz Thanks a lot :D .

I'm going to post another oriental neurofunk song this week i think .

Back
Top Bottom