Neuro track a melodic touch!

Yes!! Thats tight! First drop blew my brains out=) No complaints about this dude. Nice work=)

Already commented on your soundcloud, but I'm doing it again anyway: great work on this track, could maybe use a little boost in the lower frequencies but other than that, solid production. Keep it up man! :D

Already commented on your soundcloud, but I'm doing it again anyway: great work on this track, could maybe use a little boost in the lower frequencies but other than that, solid production. Keep it up man! :D

Thanks again man!

Ait, I'll be taking a closer listen to the lows when Im doing my mixdowns then :) Cheers for the feedback!

I like the groove! maybe some more automations and versions of the main bass would make it a little more interesting. Also your high notes are really sharp, be careful with that when mastering ;)
Other than that it's great stuff, keep it up mate! :)

Cheers for listening Nucleoid! The only filter I used for this was a notch filter I believe, perhaps a bandpass as well but without any modulation so I guess I could go more mental for my next track :) And yeah, I'm very fond of bringing up the highs when I do the mastering part. Gives it the edge, but Ima try to keep things in moderation haha!

Thanks man :D

Nothing much to say apart from this is sick!

Good work mate, gonna check out your other tunes on sc :slayer:

Yeah, good arrangement and sound selection.

Defo, the all mix, need more punch in terms of lo-mid and low freqs... I can barely hear the sub and the kick has not belly... mmmhhh... not a banger yet...
Question:
Have you done the mixdown straight after the production?
Have u used headphones or monitors to mix and master the track?

Last edited:
Mix sounds alright on my headphones, liking the mix of grunty bass and smooth leads, sounds great.

Thanks for you feedback rajstah! Thats something I can work with I belive :)

I always do my mixdown the day after completing it, and for monitors and headphones I've only got my normal computer speakers so they arent much to cheers for. They have got a sub box atleast :)

Right... that explain something!
I don't know what your speaker and crossover settings are, but the sub, if not well balanced, they can enhance freqs in your room/studio that in other systems aren't so present...
To make it clear, is a kind of equalisation that you have after the mastering chain and so on... that mean you are listening a coloured version of your track, coloured from your speakers, which are not calibrated to give you a linear, distorcion free, signal.
Therefore, the resulting mix can sounds great to you, but completely different to other s. systems....

Back
Top Bottom