[Neuro] Pixelscum - Fuel WIP

This is really good, I love the atmosphere you've created in the intro.
the buildup is decent. and the lead after the drop is very nice.
after the drop there are a few points where the track feels a bit empty though.

@ bulletstorm dankjewel man! gonna fill it out more!

@ balthazaar you're absolutely right, gonna work on it tonight. your music is sick as hell

@ w3st yes, definitely gonna put in some more variations and atmospheres. And sure, I'll comment on your soundcloud :)

The vocal sample is quality. And that crunchy bass is lovely. Again, atmos would not go a miss. Possibly some subtle hats and shuffles just to keep it all jiving.
Sounding good tho bro.

what you should do is look into drum and bass sample packs from danny bird and the like. They have amazing break loops that can be hi passed to add that extra percussion which make your drums roll. it also really fills out the drums and keeps the cymbals interesting.

cheers

@ w3st I added a couple of those can you have another quick listen and tell me if it needs more? thanks so much :)

@ felun thanks man, very cool to hear

hell yeah those atmospheric synths make it sound much better. something annoys me about that kick tho, there might be too much mid range
i would also recommend doing some more hi pass filters of your bassline during the drops with some added panning effects to make it sound wider and make the bassline more intriguing.

the song is good as of now, it just lacks variety. keep working at it!

Back
Top Bottom