DnB Neuro attempt

Pretty good start; the bassline needs more heft though. It sounds like you may've destroyed all the low end while resampling or maybe through using too much phasing/unison effects. My advice would be to either A) layer in a dedicated sub that plays the same part, but you leave alone for the most part in terms of effects or B) go back in to where you were mangling your bass and do some frequency splitting and leave the lowest regions alone. You could also use a bit of multiband compression to squash the low end and then bring the gain up on it. Just some ideas to try.

yes, this is large! had me bopping around in my chair like a dick...so that's always a good thing...dunno what fortisimo's saying, seems to be plenty of sub coming through

keep at it, wanna hear it finished.

yeah, but i havent resampled the bass at all.
but you're right i have cutted out alot of sub, but also i try to make some under bassline also to this to make it more chrispy and tweak the mids.
thanks for the feedback

Wicked bass sounds man! But it sounds quite empty on its own. Maybe try and work some other element in to the track, like some synth stabs or something like that! Great start as fortisimo said.

Looking forward to the full thing!

Hey,
i was thinking if anyone want to collab this track with me then please send me a message.
I'm lacking ideas for it.
Cheers!

yes, this is large! had me bopping around in my chair like a dick...so that's always a good thing...dunno what fortisimo's saying, seems to be plenty of sub coming through

keep at it, wanna hear it finished.

^ this nice one mate, very original as well wicked bassline. I also agree with Jimpadirt. Im in total unision today as it seems. Cheers!

keep going with this one. the idea is there, as are the sounds. now for the hard part, making it into a tune!

Hehe, i can change my daw to FL studio, but i think the collab wouldnt come out anyways.
i'm leaving to australia in 5 days and i think i have no time to do a collab, and maybe i can start doing music again in few months or so.
I think we can now close the topic.
Thanks for the feedbacks anyhow.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom