Neuro Appreciation Thread

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Seeming as theres a thread dedicated to the love of jump-up etc....

Neuro/Tech Rollers/or whatever you want to call it.... if you love it... discuss what attracts you to it and why you love it so much....

Discuss....

**EDIT** Let me just clarify this to everyone.... "neuro" as some people have decided to call it is people like..... Prolix, Black Sun Empire, Telemetrik, Axiom, Cause 4 Concern, Noisia, Phobia etc etc etc....

Last edited:
Passing fad could be going on here... Just my thoughts but in a couple of years something else will be the "New" in sub genre ...

But to answer your question lol, i'm loving all of shoguns stuff atm, its all about the bass and the techy bits for me! Kinda funky feel to it which is fresh :) I love new sounds and Icicle has got his DOWN!

i could be very wrong, but to me neuro means stuff like audio, the sect, counterstrike etc

if so then yeah audio's new stuff is sickkkk power of fear is one of my fave tunes by a mile atm, the sect and ewun also heavy, not so keen on a lot of it though

:shake::shake::shake:

:lol: sorry i didnt reply to your text other day man had no cred, has been tricky gettin hold of k lately seems to be dry everywhere =[

lol it was a joke hence the :teeth:

But no worries man, I could of got hold of some but my dealer was in didsbury at some house party, an I was i town so couldnt be arsed moochin an he wasnt intending to either lol.

Cheers anyway man ;)

rock why are u makin a thread about a subgenre wen u clearly stated before its all drum and bass!:teeth:

It's all the changes that get me. I love the break edits, bassline key changes, break and tempo switches, etc. It keeps things fresh and it makes it a hell of alot of fun to mix. I started out mixing jump-up/dance floor anthems but got bored as so many tracks were layed out the same way and use the same samples.

i could be very wrong, but to me neuro means stuff like audio, the sect, counterstrike etc

if so then yeah audio's new stuff is sickkkk power of fear is one of my fave tunes by a mile atm, the sect and ewun also heavy, not so keen on a lot of it though

nah... thats what most people are calling "Tech" or "Glitch"..... although... The Sect i consider to bridge the gap between Neuro/Tech/Jump-Up.... very dancefloor driven stuff but with that techy/glitchy sounds and structured like a jump track.... The Sect are sik mate... been speaking to them for years.... a wkd group of guys man! look out for some of their newer stuff coming... BIIIGGG!!

some neuro is ok but most of it is boring to me, i like the darkness alot of it brings and some the basslines are very well made although drums normally lack a certain quelque chose.
its a different part of dnb that gets the thumbs up from me but not something i can listen to 24/7, theres a time and a place.

dont be offended if the jump up fans come into this thread and start cussing down neuro, what comes around goes around ;)

guna be big this year. misanthrop and phace and smashing it at the mo. that's without mentioning noisia.
heard a new prolix track the other day too, nice and duttttttty.

Back
Top Bottom