(Neuro)3 new tunes by Yeah!But? - Cirkulator , Recept Or Horror , Sanatory

yeahbut

Posting 3 songs at once is too much for me lol... but ill give you my opinion on how i feel about these songs regardless. Mostly because the first two i really like and not being a neuro fan myself i find the first one especially good, its not too ard nice glitchy feel with some nice sounds the 2nd one i like the bass line variations a little bit hard for me but still very much accomplished song and the techy bit before the second drop is cool. 3rd song is too much for my ears with that reece bass although the kids will love it :teeth:

in Yeah!But? - Recept Or Horror - nice idea, but bad sounding as in other tunes.
not bad sounding in Yeah!But? - Sanatory.
I think you can do it better ;)

Thank you for the feedback guys. It is better to get criticism from other people. As from my friends. We have only basic sound card in the PC and some VST plugins in FL9. We trying to work with mastering a little more.And we can do it better. :D I think we need to working and working and working :D
Sorry for my bad english :D
Thanks

If that first tracks melody compilation is your own creativity I am impressed! First track sounds pretty good, although it´s not my cup of tea. I am afraid you have too much going on in your tracks that it starts to literally fuck my brain. Maybe keep it simple and more repetitious? Although I can definitely see how much work you have put in here, good job!

Back
Top Bottom