Neurfunk or Jump up, im not sure but i like it

Sid Fidla James - Pop it - Jump-up/Neuo - Updated!

Sid Fidla James - Pop it - Neuro/Jump-up

First off, hi to everyone here on DnB Forum.
This is my first post, and thought it might as well be a tune.

This is still a WIP, but not far from finished. Just as a note on that. The breaks or bridges, whichever you prefer to call them are 'placeholders' at the moment. Now its been mixed down to audio, and i got some CPU space again im planning on writting a completeley different part there, so although all comments are appreciated, comments about that area are a bit wasted. And yes the sub is a tad loud atm. But cheers in advance, i dont want to sound arogant later is all.
I think the tune is jump-up, been told by a wiser mind that it's more like neurofunk. You can decide for yourself. Either way hope you enjoy and welcome any feedback.

http://soundcloud.com/sfjgts/pop-it-updated

Last edited:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
welcome mate
tune sounds more jump uppy to me mate
some really cool ideas there aswell jumpy needs to be polished up quite a bit an the drums need some more punch i recon

Hey thanks all for the good feedback. Makes me feel warmly welcomed. :)
Now the week has begun again I'm planning on getting back at it to sort out some of the problems. Try n make it a monster! lol

Cheers loads folks

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
Sounds pretty sick, work on the bass a bit more, the low-end needs a little work.
The drums can be a little crispy or punchy.

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
Okay the drums are better, but the snare still isn't that powerfull. It's mostly high frequencies, so try layering that snare with something more lower, to create a little more body in the snare.
Then I still think the bass needs some work, beef up that subbass because there isn't that much bass at all.