NETWORKING

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
It seems to me that all top djs and producers seem to know each other, at least professionally. I would like to think of myself and others on here as potential future prospects.
Needless to say its a hard business to master and get good at. In about two months time i plan to have got myself a good studio setup and more able to turn out some good material. I would gladly welcome any other producers on here who wanna meet up and share some valuable knowledge and studio time.
I dont know how serious others are on here, i personally wanna make a career from producing dnb tunes. I don't think anyone who has any real talent has to work alone in fear of competition.
Anyone else who wants to network and build up contacts and resources, let me know.
Maybe we could organise a meet up of producers and djs from this site.
There are some talented producers on this forum and some dedicated people.
PEACE!

EAzy mate.
YOu can still offer advice and you opinion on here and other forums. I'm sure there are forums and other producers who wanna meet up in US. Feel free to add me on myspace if you want to mate. Send me your tunes and ill give you some feedback, etc.
I can't wait till i get my studio set up with some phat monitors so i can really hear what i'm doing.
Good to see Americans gettin rinsed out on THE OLE DNB!!
PEACE!

Back
Top Bottom