Netsky's new album called '2'

I watched the video of his live performance from Brixton and I have to admit it looks and sounds kinda nice. Even his latest tunes, which I didn't like at first, have grown on me a bit this way. I'm intrigued to hear what's on that album.

Dont really care about album titles, they just seem to be something to attract people that find that stuff interesting. Ill be honest I dont like an of his latest production but if he played a live show in NZ id be intrigued enough to try and score a cheap ticket

If he sticks to his original sounds it will good, as a producer there is no doubt the boy has talent and tunes like 'Starlight' 'Tomorrows another day' 'refuse to die' to name a few are big.

I just hope Hospital havnt said to conform to a specific style, I remember when Hospital used to be awsome, so unique, back in the early 00's

If he sticks to his original sounds it will good, as a producer there is no doubt the boy has talent and tunes like 'Starlight' 'Tomorrows another day' 'refuse to die' to name a few are big.

I just hope Hospital havnt said to conform to a specific style, I remember when Hospital used to be awsome, so unique, back in the early 00's

yeah i agree. you can see with the logistics album how the hospital sound has evolved, netsky's first album was ridiculed too unfairly i think, was generally tight. interested to hear what his new material is sounding like

He might have been joking. Not that I care too much lol. Still better album title than Ecstasy & Agony or whatever that was. It's nice to have some "meaningful" album title, but then again it's all about the music you know :)

It is about the music, but what with hospital's track record, if it contains enough gay synths and cheesy vocals then that will be good enough for them.
Bring back the days of old

Back
Top Bottom