Netsky's new album called '2'

It is about the music, but what with hospital's track record, if it contains enough gay synths and cheesy vocals then that will be good enough for them.
Bring back the days of old

I'm not really fond of their recent sound either, I'm just curious about how will this album sound (means if there's gonna be something more appealing to me than synth driven tunes like Give & Take or Come Alive), that's all :)

I'm not really fond of their recent sound either, I'm just curious about how will this album sound (means if there's gonna be something more appealing to me than synth driven tunes like Give & Take or Come Alive), that's all :)

There will *possibly* be a nice throwback to his old stuff on there somewhere, as bad as each of these recent Hospital albums have been there has always been at least one decent track amongst the manure.

dnb album of the year 2013..

u2-bono-south-park.png

makes me laugh how you all slate him so much but yet you're always talking about him and theres always a thread about him! Do i sense a little bit of jealousy? Not trying to wind people up just an observation

saw his live show at hospitality and it was pretty hard not to like it, wernt incredibly keen though

makes me laugh how you all slate him so much but yet you're always talking about him and theres always a thread about him! Do i sense a little bit of jealousy? Not trying to wind people up just an observation

saw his live show at hospitality and it was pretty hard not to like it, wernt incredibly keen though

yeah i know. i hate on Hospital 2.0 and all of its' constituents but I still follow them and look out for the new stuff they release

maybe its just a satire thing? dunno, i derive enjoyment from ripping on them

Looking forward to the album, obviously his early releases were really cool and his sound hast evolved quite a bit but I also really like his newer things like Lotus Symphony and Give & Take.
His album names aren't very original that's one thing we can agree on, I think "two" would have been better than "2" though haha.

Loved the first album, not really digging the new tracks too much, but I have to say, after seeing that Brixton video I'm definitely going to check out the live show. It almost makes me wonder though. If he has live drums and live keyboards, what exactly does he do up there other than adjust levels? Not a dj or producer so maybe someone can explain.

Loved the first album, not really digging the new tracks too much, but I have to say, after seeing that Brixton video I'm definitely going to check out the live show. It almost makes me wonder though. If he has live drums and live keyboards, what exactly does he do up there other than adjust levels? Not a dj or producer so maybe someone can explain.

He sings.

Here is a video of him singing, check it, I think it's pretty damn good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Big ups :2thumbs:

I'll give the preview clips a listen before completely writing this off

I've just had a number 2 btw

haha @ people picky over album title yeah its kinda lame but who cares lol if the music is good.

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

I'll give the preview clips a listen before completely writing this off

I've just had a number 2 btw

hahaha somebody tweet him that

1291859479.jpg

Tamsin-Greig0J6fWI.jpg

Hes the one that plays the keyboard, also does some shit on ableton and stuff i believe

he dances all the time with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom