Netsky

i thought 'make a choice' was called 'eyes closed'?

and for whoever said it im going to seOne for a 16+ night, you can take the piss but netsky, friction, sigma, uncz, hype plastician and emalkay will be awesome :D

i thought 'make a choice' was called 'eyes closed'?

and for whoever said it im going to seOne for a 16+ night, you can take the piss but netsky, friction, sigma, uncz, hype plastician and emalkay will be awesome :D

Netsky & Eksman.....should go down a treat

Smash it is an understatement!!!!! The whole place went off when he played tomorrows another day. He'll be back in April and at another Muzik Hertz event soon.. Netsky = winner

i stood there watchin him on the stage for 20 mins of his set, he was fucking loving it, bet it was so surreal for him, got the idea it was possibly the biggest thing hes done, and he did fucking rip the place aswell, escape deffo get him back again after new years!

Yeah he was good, mixin werent all that at the start but he kinda got into it as it went on.
Not enough new tunes i hadn't heard imo though, still the tunes he did play were all big.
Seems like a sound lad n'all, came outside after his set n took the time to talk to everyone.

Last edited:
Yeah he was good, mixin werent all that at the start but he kinda got into it as it went on.
Not enough new tunes i hadn't heard imo though, still the tunes he did play were all big.
Seems like a sound lad n'all, came outside after his set n took the time to talk to everyone.

yeah i was watching him, started off using serato, and by the looks of it the right deck wasnt picking up the timecode, so he switched to cds, but yeah 1st mix or two just swapped the tunes over, only havin the one deck workin with serato.

yeah i was watching him, started off using serato, and by the looks of it the right deck wasnt picking up the timecode, so he switched to cds, but yeah 1st mix or two just swapped the tunes over, only havin the one deck workin with serato.

His serato fucked up.. was spinning backwards for some reason..

Back
Top Bottom