Netsky?

Tomorrows Another Day VIP is one of the best things i've heard this year and it may not even come out....

Are you mad?!!!

He's only 18 and he's only had tunes released for like the last few months!

Give him a minute! lol

haha i wasnt hurrying him just wandered if anyone knew if he was planning to lol

the tunes that he's released nd hasnt released are fucking awesome though

cant wait if he does do an album, even if it is 2016

Someone told my NETSKY was SKYNET's alias, from the posts above i would think that is incorrect ?

Anyone seen pictures of this Netsky Fella ?

netsky.jpg

So he's 20, and he's from Belgium isn't he? Not like when Nifty told me he's a 17 y.o Viking from Finland!!!! Where the hell did u get that from!!!

Seriously though this guy is gna be MASSIVE!! He opened up my eyes to liquid, when I 1st heard 'Starlight' I was hooked. Now I can't get enough!! I am yet to still hear a shit tune from the guy, and I'm quite sure there isn't another producer out there that I can't say that about!

So he's 20, and he's from Belgium isn't he? Not like when Nifty told me he's a 17 y.o Viking from Finland!!!! Where the hell did u get that from!!!

Seriously though this guy is gna be MASSIVE!! He opened up my eyes to liquid, when I 1st heard 'Starlight' I was hooked. Now I can't get enough!! I am yet to still hear a shit tune from the guy, and I'm quite sure there isn't another producer out there that I can't say that about!

logistics...

His music is great and i've bought a few of his vinyls. Nothing ground breaking though, it's quite basic atm. Got some sick tunes none-the-less

Hahaha that's what getting mashed does to ya lol

If you really think about it I was pretty close ... lol

I'm pretty sure Hazard (yes Hazard) has been playing it so you never know ...

this tune highlighted why i occasionally hate VIP's....

i think, rather than make a VIP, just work on the tune until is sounds like the VIP in the first instance!

Hazard has been playing it? Damn....

Back
Top Bottom