Netsky?

this tune highlighted why i occasionally hate VIP's....

i think, rather than make a VIP, just work on the tune until is sounds like the VIP in the first instance!

Hazard has been playing it? Damn....

Yeah I couldn't believe it either lol

Young man clearly has a lot of fans ...

Really is great to see people coming through though man, think how good he could be by the time he's nearing 30 ...

Yeah I couldn't believe it either lol

Young man clearly has a lot of fans ...

Really is great to see people coming through though man, think how good he could be by the time he's nearing 30 ...

havent checked out much more than that VIP but i'll give his other bits a listen later on

lol @ norwegian viking. amazing

havent checked out much more than that VIP but i'll give his other bits a listen later on

lol @ norwegian viking. amazing

Basicly every tune he's released on liqueed ganja has been at worst decent

My personal faves are Starlight and Lost In This World

Basicly every tune he's released on liqueed ganja has been at worst decent

My personal faves are Starlight and Lost In This World

i'm no a massive liquid fan to be honest. i find most of it quite boring and just a bit 'nice'. More dancefloor liquid stuff (Brookes Bros or Logistics for example) i can deal with....

That Starlight tune is alright though

glad to see no one knocking him! i think he is a wicked producer making a peacefull kind of liquid that some how also contains a bit of energy, which is quite special in liquid producers.

i buy every netsky tune i see cause i know even if im not that keen on it now i know that in a few years time when hes making it big i will be kicking myself for letting tunes pass me by!

i'm no a massive liquid fan to be honest. i find most of it quite boring and just a bit 'nice'. More dancefloor liquid stuff (Brookes Bros or Logistics for example) i can deal with....

That Starlight tune is alright though

It's one of them, "it is what it is tunes"

Not gonna rip a dancefloor up but it's got a little vibe man :)

And we like little vibes :)

As soon as I heard the preview for "Prisma" I bought it, the original Tommorrow's Another Day on the flip. Big tings happening for him I think.

:word: hazards one of my fav dj's and although the majority he plays is jump up he does vary a fair bit in his sets. just like the taxxxxxxman.

o and netskys gonne be huge.. not heard a set from im yet tho if anyone has? :D

There was a DNBA podcast that had a guest mix on it. Was a nice mix, proper early mornin bizness!

There was a DNBA podcast that had a guest mix on it. Was a nice mix, proper early mornin bizness!

yeah nice mix!

tomorrows another day vip will most likely not come out cause of the sample in the beginning.

and to add to this "sound is basic atm"-thing - yeah it is, but thats what makes it great. he just needs a vocal, some drums and a generic wobble, and the outcome is a banger. i dont see what else you need really :confused:

big tings coming from him really. loving starligt and this "home" tune (cant remember the name right now).

and to add to this "sound is basic atm"-thing - yeah it is, but thats what makes it great. he just needs a vocal, some drums and a generic wobble, and the outcome is a banger. i dont see what else you need really :confused:

Exactly, the guy knows how to make a TUNE now so he's only going to get better as his technical skills develop, as long as he keeps his head in the right place, which I'm sure he will :)

his mixdowns are fucking flawless.

and for a guy of his age he's up there with TC in terms of 'production values' and he definatly knows how to lay out a tune. and calling his sounds basic is an insult. it takes a great deal of skill to make it sound as if what you're hearing is a 'simple sound' and that's the trick.

to be honest, for someone who's just come into the game within the last few months to be releasing tunes that are THAT well engineered, and mainly through such a prolific came as playaz he deserves massive respect.

big up's netsky.

his mixdowns are fucking flawless.

and for a guy of his age he's up there with TC in terms of 'production values' and he definatly knows how to lay out a tune. and calling his sounds basic is an insult. it takes a great deal of skill to make it sound as if what you're hearing is a 'simple sound' and that's the trick.

to be honest, for someone who's just come into the game within the last few months to be releasing tunes that are THAT well engineered, and mainly through such a prolific came as playaz he deserves massive respect.

big up's netsky.

well said

Back
Top Bottom