Netsky - Studiomix February 09

Netsky, just wanted to say that I discovered you / your music through a Hospital Records podcast hosted by London Elektricity (note to others: defo worth checking out btw if you don't already subscribe). Have now downloaded all your studio mixes from your myspace... lovin' your work man... truely awesome product skillz and I would definately buy all your releases... without a shadow of a doubt!!

You have new fans man, introduced your mixes to my mates also... they're lovin' your styles too!

Keep up the good work and really lookin' forward to hearing more soon.

UrbanHerbalism (Birmingham Massive, UK)

P.S. Just out of interest, you using Logic?

thanks for listening everbody! really glad you guys are feeling it!

Cheers for this Netsky, just coming to discover your music very recently and I like it alot. Any idea on label Lost in this world yet??

Or rough dates for Starlight & Prisma?

Cheers

Hey mate, prisma and starlight should be out end july..
Lost in this world shouldnt take long neither.. probably july too!
thanks for listening man :)

Netsky, just wanted to say that I discovered you / your music through a Hospital Records podcast hosted by London Elektricity (note to others: defo worth checking out btw if you don't already subscribe). Have now downloaded all your studio mixes from your myspace... lovin' your work man... truely awesome product skillz and I would definately buy all your releases... without a shadow of a doubt!!

You have new fans man, introduced your mixes to my mates also... they're lovin' your styles too!

Keep up the good work and really lookin' forward to hearing more soon.

UrbanHerbalism (Birmingham Massive, UK)

P.S. Just out of interest, you using Logic?

nice to hear that man! thanks a lot!
I'm using ableton live atm :) if i had money to buy a mac i would probably work with logic tho lol but ableton is working fine!

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom