Netsky - Running Low (Feat. Beth Ditto)

Menosance

aka OSOI
VIP Junglist
Netsky - Running Low featuring Beth Ditto is his next single.

Album coming later on this year.

Am I the only one who doesn't find this cheese? It is reminding me of old Chase & Status music.

Only me? Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Was thinking that myself. LE did say that it was time for Netsky to reach new heights so the move to Sony makes some sense, if he indeed moved to Sony.

He's been signed to a major for a while now...

*edit*
Actually when you go to his album 2 (special/deluxe version) on iTunes it says "exclusive license to Universal" so he must have been signed somehow with Universal as well in the past... now he seems to have switched sides entirely to Sony. (I have heard/seen his song for a formula 1 add on RTL German TV, I doubt Hospital has got these connections?)
Whatever really Beth Ditto is a huge singer but doesn't help making it any better.

Last edited:
That sucks loved his first album, clearly a talented guy but was bound to happen after all the exposure

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I always thought he was the weakest artist on Hospital, but the signing to Sony can only mean big things for him, so all the best of luck to him!

Still holding hope for a good LP, but this truly was a huge disappointment, especially after watching a video of him performing it live where it sounded really good. Some stuff like Detonate or pretty much any old stuff would please me

Holy fuck. That's a whole new level of cheese.

Fondue Status!

cheese-fondue-59-x-39-72-dpi.jpg

I like most of his production (even the last album was nice to listen to imo) but this is just weak. Those vocals are the only thing that's nice about this tune and that really says something. Most likely the worst Netsky tune up to date.

Netsky
Running Low ft. Beth Ditto
Epic Records

Netsky aka, Boris Daenen presents new single “Running Low” Feat. Beth Ditto, taken from his upcoming album to be released later this year. The track, which Zane Lowe premiered as his Hottest Record in the World and MistaJam crowned a Radio Ripper, is a blistering mix of drum & bass beats and haunting, passionate vocals from the inimitable Beth Ditto.

Hailing from Belguim, Netsky has, in a few short years, built a reputation for delivering relentlessly on-point, hard hitting drum & bass anthems which have earned him numerous awards and accolades the world over.

After signing to Epic Records for his first major release, ‘Running Low’ is the first taste of new material from Netsky, who has been locked in the studio, busily working on his third album which will released later in 2014. And one thing’s for sure, this is looking to be a groundbreaking year of epic proportions for Belgium’s premium dance music export.
FYI anytime anyone in D&B releases 2 albums with the same label, it's safe to assume they're a free agent as 2-album deals is pretty standard for an exclusive signing.

Back
Top Bottom