Netsky mix by Iandys

Discussion in 'Members Mixes' started by iandys, Nov 19, 2009.

1. iandys

iandys Member

I made a new mix. It's a kind of special mix because there are only tunes in from my favourite producer at the moment, Netsky. Netsky is a Belgian producer from antwerp and he is doin' big things in the drum and bass scene. He didn't make a single bad tune so far, he is young, talented and his tunes are so ......good, so soulful, so wicked, so fresh, so new...
    That's why I made this special mix as a kind of tribute to this wonderboy, 'Netsky'. I bought every tune on vinyl that came out so far, and I putted them in a nice mix. If you can ever catch netsky at a party, do it, he can mix too. Go to his myspace (www.myspace.com/netskymusic), he normally makes a new mix every month where you can hear his new tunes in and other tunes as well. Well, I hope you enjoy this music as much as I do, give it a go, open your ears for something new and enjoy!
    PEACE X

Download LINK: http://dnbshare.com/download/Iandys-NetskyTributeMix.mp3.html

Mixed by iandys

1. Netsky – Lost In This World
    2. Netsky – Prisma

3. Netsky – Starlight

4. Netsky – Tomorrow Is Another Day

5. Netsky – Everyday

6. Netsky – Hold On To Love

7. Netsky – Come Back Home

8. Netsky – Young And Foolish

9. Netsky & Crystal Clear – King Of The stars

2. djsencae

djsencae Member

3. iandys

iandys Member

listening right now, it is good, nice mixing!
    black and blue remix isn't released yet on vinyl ? or didn't you mix with viny?

Big upzz mate!

4. djsencae

djsencae Member

nah im not mixing wit vinyl atm, my decks are fucked so im just using abelton and virtual dj until i can afford some CDJ's. that mix was an abelton job

5. stijnx

stijnx Member

seeing him live on New Years Eve together with Sigma, Distorted Minds, Break and some local artists!

will be big