Netsky - Memory Lane

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
I've heard this tune a few times on a couple of the mixes he done. Thought it was pretty good. Then after staying with a mate this weekend just gone, and he has a tasty system, hearing it then just blew me away. Gave me the tingles like the old days lol!! Had a quick look on redeye & it's not there......has anyone got any info as to whether this will be coming out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCPojiae2-Q

proper uplifting tune!!

m0n0c3r0s

in one of his hospital records podcasts, tony coleman said that it will be released on "sick music 2"... and when you have a look on netsky's page at hospitalrecords.com, you'll find the notice that it will be released on 09th april (2010)...

really looking forward, this tune is too genius - and IMVHO netsky's best tune ever since.

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
My fave tune at the moment to be honest. Love it!!! Really uplifting.

This and starlight are his best tunes imo

Heard Lost in this World out of a bad soundsytem and that blew me away!!

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
no one seems to ever mention 'hold on to love' i fucking love that tune, in fact he's the only producer that i've loved every single one of his tunes

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
This is the only tune of his I haven't been fond of...

Until he brought out crash bang shittolop, Logistics was the only other producer where the majority of his tunes I do like.

Last edited by a moderator:
i also like pretty much every tune hes done, iron heart is a bit different which he says in the title of the mp3 file lol (unsigned and a bit weird) haha.

really looking forward to future releases from him!!!