Netsky making music for Disney

D

dirty breaks

http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/netsky-does-drum-and-bass-for-disney

Belgian producer Netsky has mixed an exclusive track from Disney's latest video game Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.

The accompanying music video includes footage of Netsky and game play footage with everyone's favourite character Mickey Mouse.

Netsky is currently on his UK tour but took time out to share his happiness with his involvement in the project.

"It's not every day you get a remix call from Mickey Mouse so I was excited to check out the Epic Mickey 2 soundtrack and then add my own twist to it. I really loved the first Epic Mickey game, so being given the chance to collaborate on this new game was an amazing opportunity."

For more information head over to the Disney Epic Mickey Facebook page.

first reaction was lol, but on second thought netsky and disney go very well together indeed.

Netsky making music for "Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two". Sorry never heard about that Game...

Sunchase was featured on Gran Turismo with Keyring haven't seen a thread about that?

big ups to netsky to be honest, first he'll make bucks off doing it and secondly, a major coporation coming to a dnb producer to help with the soundtrack.. that's a big look for the genre who ever the producer is..

yeah noisia and chase and status have featured on games, but this is diseny their target audience is in the millions

Back
Top Bottom