Netsky - Love Life

Netsky's best days are gone in my opinion. I really enjoyed his first album and a few other tracks like Daydreaming, but I don't like what he is doing recently.

piano intro isn't bad... instantly turns into background music when it drops though, dnb should never be this bland or girly.

Yeah it's pretty shit. I know my mates will love it though. :/

Can't believe people on here were saying the Fred V & Grafix tune on the same release wasn't bad. It's pretty much only bad.

Some good other tunes on the album of course.

Yeah it's pretty shit. I know my mates will love it though. :/

Can't believe people on here were saying the Fred V & Grafix tune on the same release wasn't bad. It's pretty much only bad.

Some good other tunes on the album of course.
Its really weird considering their last release on the Cracker EP was lovely, and then this..

But year there are still a few good ones in the album.

Can just imagine it over the top of a Hospitality at Brixton Academy video. Loads of 18 year olds in baseball caps fucking bouncing about like freaks

Heard this in an elevator the other day.

But really, on '2' I liked a few songs:
Jet Lag Funk
No Beggining

few others were nice dancefloor liquid tunes, but overall weak for an LP.

Last edited:
At the end of the day I hardly think many on here are the demographic for this kind of stuff. Its easy listening euro & bass to introduce kids/teenagers to the scene. If it means even one more person starts to look deeper and appreciate the underground then I reckon it's done a job

At the end of the day I hardly think many on here are the demographic for this kind of stuff. Its easy listening euro & bass to introduce kids/teenagers to the scene. If it means even one more person starts to look deeper and appreciate the underground then I reckon it's done a job

so basically, the only reason it exists is to make people who listen to it check out stuff that's less crap instead, and that somehow makes it beyond judgement?

Back
Top Bottom