Netsky - Lost in this world

It's decent. Vocal is pretty sick and quite catchy but that's it IMO. Although it's still early in his career I just think he's like a Logistics lite...

Last edited:
Its not as much listening to DnB as it is waiting for all the releases. So when people ask me on my deathbed what ive done with my life my answer will be "waiting for dnb drops... oh yes"

Netsky opened up my eyes to liquid. Proper liquid.

Was just a grimey jump-up fiend (& Jungle obvs!) before he walked into my life lol!

Netsky opened up my eyes to liquid. Proper liquid.

Was just a grimey jump-up fiend (& Jungle obvs!) before he walked into my life lol!

same here man, when I heard tomorrows another day my eyes were opened! hes making massive liquid tunes that are attracting all sorts, whether jump up fans or techy-heads.

obviously theres some classic liquid tunes that ive always been into like the older calibre tunes and d-bridge etc, thats standard tho innit

Last edited:
I'm sure netsky (he's a member here) can post up some info on his current releases :)

Everyone seems to be getting confused with whats out and what isn't :P

I'm sure netsky (he's a member here) can post up some info on his current releases :)

Everyone seems to be getting confused with whats out and what isn't :P

Yeah, we should get the nerdiest dnb moderator there is. Always online, and always checking release dates.
Anyone volunteering? :D

loving nesky atm
got some really big tunes that as Zkinz said,
are attracting everyone
nice one mate :)

big ups Netsky!

Oh also is it pronounced 'Net-Ski' or 'Net-sky'. I've heard people use both and it's been bothering me :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom