Netsky - Lost in This World

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist

Ok SERIOUSLY guys how do I make that sick hi hat he has on the intro!!!
I've been trying for ages and I can't quite get it sounding as FAT and as SICK as his! I mean I've tried hissing into my mic, recording my cat, even recorded my head hitting the keyboard to try and take a snippit! I just can't get it! I've googled my specific question with no luck! :( Please someone must be able to take lead and answer for him! How can I sound more like him he is so amazing?!!

P.S I'm secretly a promoter hired for Netsky to create a subliminal demand for him, shhhh
:monkey:

Last edited by a moderator:
multiband compressor, transient shaping to cut the end off a bit and shitloads of reverb, also he reserves the hat to create a shuffle later. Also its the same drums he uses in every track, from the bhk samples.

It's Netsky's arrangements that make him so popular and well known, his sounds really aren't terribly complex to achieve, the way he puts his tunes together is magic though.

I think he runs the sound back through his fringe it's the only thing I can't attempt myself, I'm going to have to go on the hunt for some hipsters! I knew this day would come, time to rent the ape van......again

Ohhh, my bad , my bad. This is an edgy gangsta squad thread, hey who else do you guys hate?

i hate skrillex, beiber, niki minaj, kardashians, all members of the hills, my old chemistry teacher, my new one (if i was still at school and was doing chemistry), probably you if i met you, probably the guy below me if i met him, my boss, my ex gf, and il mention beiber again for the emphasis

There's a thing in massive for netsky hats, its right next to the insta-fame button.

Cant answer your question sry, but this was before netsky sold his soul :) tunes like this made me understand music better, hes crap now but respect for the early years. This brings back memories.

Back
Top Bottom