Netsky Live...

he told me he doesnt want to do it just been pushed by hospital as "live" is new craze. he wants to dj not do this shit

He told me he can't wait to go live, he also told me what he's wearing for the first live gig. I can't tell you that though I'm afraid.

He told me it's going to be him playing dnb interpretations of his songs on the bagpipes for 90 minutes

He attempted to tell me something, but I just told him to fuck off and return to wanking off in the john with orginal source mint and tea leaf. mmmmmm tangy

Oh my, I really can't wait for this.

I don't know if it's just the fantastic music Netski makes, or his really cool hair, or when everyone gets all pushy and shovey when he drops his new co-lab with High Contrast....but I just love Hospitality man.

Real raves for real people; who are the epitome of what a drumz an bazz junglizt solja should be like.

:toomanyteefz:

haha ive already seen him do this a Lovebox this year, it was absolutely shit - in my opinion. it was the only set i walked out of and everyone agreed with me that it was a load of crap. How can you expect a live drummer to have the same impact than drums that were made on a computer, just dont work with mics set up near a drum kit

he dosnt use mics set up next to drum kits he uses an electronic drum kit that triggers the same processed samples he used in the original track when the pads are hit so they have the same impact. i saw him live at global gathering and thought it was sick tbh

He's coming to town this saturday (dj set tho), not sure if I'm attending. If I did, it would be because of AMC and local artists...

Last edited by a moderator:
he dosnt use mics set up next to drum kits he uses an electronic drum kit that triggers the same processed samples he used in the original track when the pads are hit so they have the same impact. i saw him live at global gathering and thought it was sick tbh

Well there's no way the drums I was hearing @ lovebox were samples, I know when I can hear a live drum kit...

Back
Top Bottom