Netsky - Give and take

Definitely do not like

..same as the direction he's gone in since 'Memory Lane'....cheesey pop-synth bollox

I think the production on it is great. The lead synth has some kind of nostalgic feel to it, like an old computer game or something. The pianos are crisp and clear and it has a great vibe to it, very happy feel to it (IMO)

As much as I don't feel almost any of the Netsky's late production, I actually kinda like this one (wouldn't go as far to call it amazing tho). And Dilla you are the one who's wrong. There's nothing amateur about the production on this tune, whether you like/admit it or not. As for Memory Lane, that's the best tune Netsky has ever done imo.

Not a fan.

The only good tracks that Netsky has done imo are Tomorrows another Day VIP, Everyday(Netskys version, not the Rusko remix), and the remix of Strobot

What he needs to do is surprise everyone and pull out a few techy bangers. Never gonna happen though.

not the worst thing ive ever heard a bit too cheesy for my taste tho

goes off in a dance when its dropped but the track is meh rly, his following love it anyway. l0l at saying his production is amateur though, thats just forcing fake hate on the guy

Out of interest, for those who don't like the track, can you post a track that you really like?

here there are at least 4 tracks that are way better then any netsky track. each to their own tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Starlight needs a mention, the bassline is ridiculous. Liked his earlier stuff on spearhead, liqweed and so on a lot better, but I don't hate him like it seems a lot of people do on here. Give & Take is decent, slightly too cheesy and not enough focus on the bass, but yeah decent tune.

Back
Top Bottom