Netsky doing the essential mix on radio 1

hope it isnt full of brass remix's he has done, and full of some quality tunes, but i think that might be asking too much from Netsky

cheese.jpg

I'm pretty sure this will be varied enough but still I can't believe. I mean how long has the guy been releasing music? There are people in the scene who would've deserved it much more!

this

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

I'm pretty sure this will be varied enough but still I can't believe. I mean how long has the guy been releasing music? There are people in the scene who would've deserved it much more!

and this

should giv it to someone a little less mainstream, but i suppose it is radio 1

There were some great tunes on his album; Rise & Shine, Gravity, Storm Clouds. All sound pretty tasty

I just think that it became the popular thing for people to criticise, even if some people didn't really know what they're criticising. I admit he's not the best DJ, but he has improved in that field, and the guy can make tunes

There were some great tunes on his album; Rise & Shine, Gravity, Storm Clouds. All sound pretty tasty

I just think that it became the popular thing for people to criticise, even if some people didn't really know what they're criticising. I admit he's not the best DJ, but he has improved in that field, and the guy can make tunes

Yeah

If you like tunes that sound the same

funnily enough if i like a tune and theres a tune of a similar sound and style i usuaully... beelieve it or not... like it as well

Back
Top Bottom