Netsky doing the essential mix on radio 1

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
hope it isnt full of brass remix's he has done, and full of some quality tunes, but i think that might be asking too much from Netsky

encounter

VIP Junglist
I'm pretty sure this will be varied enough but still I can't believe. I mean how long has the guy been releasing music? There are people in the scene who would've deserved it much more!

barnesy00

DJZeroZero
VIP Junglist
this

---------- Post added at 14:23 ---------- Previous post was at 14:22 ----------

I'm pretty sure this will be varied enough but still I can't believe. I mean how long has the guy been releasing music? There are people in the scene who would've deserved it much more!
and this

should giv it to someone a little less mainstream, but i suppose it is radio 1

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
There were some great tunes on his album; Rise & Shine, Gravity, Storm Clouds. All sound pretty tasty

I just think that it became the popular thing for people to criticise, even if some people didn't really know what they're criticising. I admit he's not the best DJ, but he has improved in that field, and the guy can make tunes

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
There were some great tunes on his album; Rise & Shine, Gravity, Storm Clouds. All sound pretty tasty

I just think that it became the popular thing for people to criticise, even if some people didn't really know what they're criticising. I admit he's not the best DJ, but he has improved in that field, and the guy can make tunes
Yeah

If you like tunes that sound the same