Netsky - Come Alive - Culture Shock Remix

Actually couple listens later, I like it. Sounded like one of those grindy bass tracks again on first listen but it has some more depth to it

Dunno, after hearing out those remixes I'm starting to feel the original a bit, being the best tune of this release. Culture Shock's remix is quite boring and Rockwell's one is just plain weird, nice take on a remix, but fail tune on its own.

It looks like Hospital just grabbed these massively talented artists in an attempt to make their shit more appealing to us, but they've just majorly screwed them over with this piece of fuck tune. I don't think anybody could turn this into something decent that Hospital would release.

But then again that goes for most remixes nowadays haha.

Anyway, any audio on the Submerse one? Will be interesting to hear at the very least :/

Yeh i kind of have to agree with most people on this one, there doesnt seem to be enough depth to the track, it doesnt seem to go anywhere, and im not a fam of that step beat, its should be more rolling

And yet again we have that symbolic RAM accelerating bassline lol

Cultureshock can do better, i like the fact that his style usually varies from the rest of the RAM camp.

Rockwell's remix is the best. This one isn't anything special, same with original.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom