Netsky Bass

Improbe

I know - Use the search button.
And I HAVE!
It's just that I'm trying to recreate his bass but I never succeed.
I've tried with integrated filth on the z3ta+ plugin also on Albino3 I added 1 Sine Wave -1 octave and 1 Sawtooth/Triangle +1 octave and 7 semitones.
IT JUST DOESNT WORK!
Can anyone send me some samples or shizz, cause I'm desperate for a netsky bass. netsky inspires me to make liquid and his bass sounds are the best I have ever heard!

Can get something similar in Massive. Low passed square wave at about 100hz (if usin massive double click the cutoff) with a rly subtle lfo. Bump up the resonance and add subtle dimension expander and chorus.

Not used zeta or albino but I'm sure they can do similar. It's all about the resonance and subtle chorus imo.

I'm not very good though so pinch of salt and all that.

^^^ i refuse pete ;)

think you dont need massive. id just open up a sine wave and make a wobble, push that through tons of compression and distortion and voila.

groelle;981870[B said:
]^^^ i refuse pete [/B];)

think you dont need massive. id just open up a sine wave and make a wobble, push that through tons of compression and distortion and voila.

lol yeh, just seen the link. Yeh that bassline is easy. Most of Netsky bass is a sine with an lfo rate on it.

Without sounding a dick, dont try and be like Netsky youll be like everyone else, just make your own sound and develop a style not identical to someone else?

Indeed that ^^. But accidentally i came close to his 'everyday-bass' i think. In fl studio, sytrus, you have the preset Squelch. With some distortion and filtern evelope shizz, and than lowpass it, i came close to it.
Also some say he uses a lowpassed reese bass.

Back
Top Bottom