netsky album, noisia album, nero album, spor album, need i say more? :)

dave1991

anyone got any information on these????

i heard noisia album was due for 5th april i think or early march. netsky's album will be sick need info on this same with nero and spor. i need the nero album in my life now!!

I heard the netsky album is out in july, not sure how true that infomation is though! all i know is 2010 is looking like a hektik year for big albums, i need to win the lottery so i can afford all these!!

Netsky is releasing an album already? He's only been around about 6 months! Needs to release Tomorrows Another Day VIP first...

Noisia album will be large. Hasnt Spor got his EP on the way? Regardless, an entire LP of Spor beats would be megapow.

As for Nero? Meh, not that bothered. It'll probably consist of D&B tunes that sound like all their other ones and dubstep, which i hate

Netsky is releasing an album already? He's only been around about 6 months! Needs to release Tomorrows Another Day VIP first...

Never happening, unless he can persuade the Owners to open up offers for the vocals then raise a lot more money then he has to buy them...

So yeah, not happening :P

Never happening, unless he can persuade the Owners to open up offers for the vocals then raise a lot more money then he has to buy them...

So yeah, not happening :P

But its only a Collie Buds vocal. Shouldnt really cost the earth to clear.....

Noisia album will be large. Hasnt Spor got his EP on the way? Regardless, an entire LP of Spor beats would be megapow.

As for Nero? Meh, not that bothered. It'll probably consist of D&B tunes that sound like all their other ones and dubstep, which i hate

do you know if this is due a release at any point mate?

do you know if this is due a release at any point mate?

As said above, probably not due to sample clearance of the vocal on the intro, but i dont think it would be that expensive to clear. Plus, its the one tune of his i actually would buy. netsky's tunes are cool, but i wouldnt buy most of them but TAD VIP i'd snap up without thinking about it. It sounds like a really good Brookes Bros record (which is a good thing obviously)

Can't wait for Noisia and Spor. Was looking forward to hearing Nero's, but having heard a couple of his upcoming releases I'm quite dubious.

Netsky's should be good, but I'm not goin mad for it.

isnt there a Fresh album on its way too?

would only be interested in a Netsky album if he tries something new and adopts a new style, otherwise no! agree with that VIP needing a release!!

but Spor and Noisia have got my mouth watering :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom