Netil warehouse - critical nye

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
So critical jus announced its location for nye!

I've only ever heard bad things about netil warehouse parties!
Is it as rough as they say ?

Can't fuckin wait for it but kinda gutted about where it is!

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
anybody know any other DNB events in london or surrounding area on NYE
I was gonna go Critical but my best mate and my girlfriend dont want to go hackney. Plus ive been to 2 raves in hackney before and both times ive had trouble.

Heading to United As One in vauxhall instead (probably not much better come to think of it haha).

PhorceOfHabit

Seldom
VIP Junglist
It's not sketchy at all. Been to a few raves there and, as said, it was all arty an that. Didn't have any trouble. It will just be a normal Critical crowd don't worry about it. Especially as it's not at a club, you don't get club regulars there but just Critical heads.

i wouldnt care less its jus its only me and me girlfreind goin...
we go to every fabz night with no dramas, however heard a few bad things about this place etc..
still in 2 minds...
looks too good to miss tho!!

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Like i say, been there for raves twice, had trouble both times. One legit rave one illegal rave. Both attracting their fair share of complete and utter thieving scumbags.
I dont know what to say apart from stay away from drugs. Makes anyone an easy target when you see there eyes rolling round their head haha

I understand tho you want a good night out not worring about stupid behaviour. Like someone said before tho if you get any trouble just smash a bottle over your head and start shouting with really big eyes. That shoould give them the impression you are crazy and should buy you some time to get away ;)