Netflix

D

dirty breaks

Is anyone else trying it out?

You get a months free trial if you sign up using wastebook, And then after that its £7.99 a month for unlimited streaming of films and TV shows, The only thing i don't like is that it puts what you are watching on your facebook, But apart from that it seems to be good...

D

dirty breaks

use it on xbox if u got one if thats your only flaw with it (y)
i still haven't got one yet :-/ and i've literally just moved out of the house and dont have a telly and i can't afford the licence so i'm relying on using my mac to stream off internets instead...

edit: Just went on to Netflix and managed to disconnect my wastebook account from it, So now i've got 31 free days of streaming Jersey Shore episodes and no-one in my friends list will find out about it! :banana::jacko::banana:

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
used up my free trial but forgot to cancel my account, so now i've got a nice £6 shaped hole in my bank balance.

wasn't particularly impressed, and when i've got a lovefilm subscription which includes game rentals it's useless to me.

D

dirty breaks

used up my free trial but forgot to cancel my account, so now i've got a nice £6 shaped hole in my bank balance.

wasn't particularly impressed, and when i've got a lovefilm subscription which includes game rentals it's useless to me.
can you cancel at any time? or is there a minimum contract length?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
i have it, its sound for my ps3, u jus keep changing my email for the month, they dont take any cash at the end of the month either, its sweet

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
nah^^^

no money is taken at the end of your trial, they give u the option, swerve it it add a new email, ya will be laffin...i did it just yesterday.

It says when u sign up no money os taken at the end of the trail, tho this could just be PS3...

to be honest there is only a hand full of shows, there is a load of rubbish, better than the film one

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
yeah just signed up also. You can stop it posting shit to your facebook in ur account bit.

Lovefilm are also doing a 30 day free trial I think. Might hit tht up after netflix runs out.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Yeah I signed up a little while ago, you can sign up without it going through facebook, and yeah I thought it auto renewed at the end of the 28 days.

There isn't much worth watching imo, a lot of shit films lol

Never knew about the email thing though, I'll try that out, it does have breaking bad seasons one and two but I've already seen them

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
can you choose the quality of the stream?

Like it doesnt force you to watch 720/1080p surely?

(in other words, I can only watch 320 with no buffering, 480 if im really lucky :( )

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
I did a trail of lovefilm and netflix. Netflix seems to have a bigger back catalog and more TV shows, but Lovefilm is more up to date with the films and cheaper (£4.99 for unlimited streaming)

fractal

VIP Junglist
^safe for that.

how do you claim the cashback tho? ive signed up n shit but how do they pay you if they dont ask for an account number or anything?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GeeLeb again.

Fire starter

VIP Junglist
Since megavid got taken down all the other stream sites have been over run with extra traffic so I was struggling to watch amything. I tried the months free trail with netflix, Found out you couldn't watch sopranos.
So I quit instantly.
I now buy episodes off of iTunes.
It's expensive but atleast you can keep everything you watch in your library .