nerv - malum

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by d-low, Mar 16, 2015.

1. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

Hey guys,

im a long time member since around 2008, and i used to produce under luciduk and illucid.

Met many good producers like roygreen and protone, ATIC, critical waves, odd harmonics, Midas, fletch, rory mcpike, that HYQZXTR guy whos name nobody can say...., the list goes on... but I left eventually as did most of these fellows. Good things happen here.

Thanks to this sub forum a few members flourished into amazing producers thanks to the system of feedback we've always implemented. For this i apologize i have not been around for a long time, due to personal experiences and adapting to a new enviornment.

But after several years of contemplation and holding back i decided to relaunch under a new name nerv, so the debut nerv EP is out with lifestyle all over the digital scapes. So im just gonna link it here and I would actually like some decent honest opinions on what you like and dont like... It could really help on my current projects.

https://soundcloud.com/nerv_uk

(and you can cop MalumEP here)
    http://lifestylemusic.co.uk/release/nerv-malum/

(or juno, beatport etc.)

And, Please if anybody likes the direction i'm heading in then please give a follow and get in touch, looking for networking and potential collaborators as well if you make the same kind of shit as me. Take care community. One love. x

2. wingz

wingz everyones fav austrian

always up for collab moit, interesting stuff you got going

3. Northern Seagul

Northern Seagul Active Member

like your style!
    very good mixing

4. ManuForti

ManuForti Detached Audio

Very nice work here... Grabbed a couple since im learning to Dj as these might fit in my sets.

I couldn't critique very much everything sounds completely fine.

5. JoErOe

JoErOe Member

Really like the super minimal vibes here. really clear clicks and pops, which is always nice. dope work tho man. nice deep bass'. id so No Effect, and Neuron Spark were my favorites. but yea man shot you a follow, looking forward to see what else you'll be doing.

Cheers,
    Design

6. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

oops didnt expect this thread to get dug up. thanks guys

7. blend107

blend107 Active Member

DFlect sent me Underhand a while ago and i absolutely loved it. Will be checking out your EP now!

8. MentalFrame

MentalFrame Member

Love Underhand!