Nero - Do You Wanna?

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
Sick tune!!!!!!!!! havnt got any audio, i just heard it on sub focus ess mix!

Coming soon on Viper!

Nero are smashing it at the min.

discuss

LARGE LARGE LARGE

Heard it first on the Viper DNBTV takeover, Futurebound's set. HC played it out when I saw him last...may have been Danny Byrd actually. Either way, it absolutely smashes it...coming on the Acts of Madmen LP I believe. I'm sure Tim will come along and confirm this soon. Shaping up to be a GIANT LP. This and Camo & Body N Soul - The Reward, also on the LP, are my favourite dubs at the moment...and I haven't even had the good fortune to hear the latter one out yet! Big ups the Viper fam, huge things for 09.

Oops. dnbforum shat itself for some reason...probably too much ass-licking in one post.

LARGE LARGE LARGE

Heard it first on the Viper DNBTV takeover, Futurebound's set. HC played it out when I saw him last...may have been Danny Byrd actually. Either way, it absolutely smashes it...coming on the Acts of Madmen LP I believe. I'm sure Tim will come along and confirm this soon. Shaping up to be a GIANT LP. This and Camo & Body N Soul - The Reward, also on the LP, are my favourite dubs at the moment...and I haven't even had the good fortune to hear the latter one out yet! Big ups the Viper fam, huge things for 09.

Go and see the Brookes Bros play out :)

They're playing both these tunes right now plus much much much much more! The latest set I saw them play a couple weeks back was the best I've seen from them so far, tight mixing, nice flow to the set, and the tunes they have been able to get their hands on of late are immense! :not_worth

Their album is gonna be MMMassive!!!

Go and see the Brookes Bros play out :)

They're playing both these tunes right now plus much much much much more! The latest set I saw them play a couple weeks back was the best I've seen from them so far, tight mixing, nice flow to the set, and the tunes they have been able to get their hands on of late are immense! :not_worth

Their album is gonna be MMMassive!!!

Yeah, I last saw them in early March, they were amazing...I don't think they had this tune by then though. They're playing on my birthday in just over a month along with Subfocus, Danny Byrd and Alix Perez...but I can't go because of exams! So fucking unfair. Haha.

LARGE LARGE LARGE

Big thanks man. Yes, it will be on the forthcoming Viper 'Acts of Madmen' LP. The Reward will be on there too. Both should be on the first batch of vinyl releases for the album :D

Big thanks man. Yes, it will be on the forthcoming Viper 'Acts of Madmen' LP. The Reward will be on there too. Both should be on the first batch of vinyl releases for the album :D

Excellent! If the CD release is 'late summer', is that august/september or july/august?

It was in John B's Pirate station mix, but there it was called Bump, strongly reminds me Timewarp doh..

thats probly because it has a 12/8 rhythm like timewarp... everything that is 12/8 sounds a bit like timewarp.. it has influenced alot of good music of late, but obviously was itself influenced by bodyrock which was the first 12/8 dnb beat (so ahead of its time!)

nice

cummon tim when is this gonna drop u cant say late summer cos that cud be anytime!

Back
Top Bottom