nerds are cool

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by rysk, Jun 10, 2012.

1. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

so apparently, being a socially inept nerd, that i'd spent 11 years being bullied for at school is now apparently the "in thing" this year.

So now we've got swarms of 14 year old girls going under the guise of a nerd when they've probably never picked up a snes controller in their life.

I'd like to see them with a smile on their face when sorting out the cable management behind the back of their TV unit.

2. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

there not womens. they are men. and the men are men. and the sexy kids are fbi people.

i really don;t have anything constrctive to say.

3. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

nerds haha i fucking hate nerds, this guy at work is like the most total nerd ever, i take his food, his money, his badge, i even stole his jogging shoes with him in them. fuck nerds.

5. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

this thread just reminds of this.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  6. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

People who dig nerds are people who can't compare with the real world, with real alpha males, in other words; for betas.

What is a beta? you may ask. The question isn't what, it is who.

Alphas are the breeding males in the wolf hierarchy,they are the biggest, strongest and most confident. They lead the pack of betas on hunts, in fierce battle with other packs of wolves for territory and breeding rights.

The romantic image of the "lone wolf" doesn't exist in the real world, the only options are; lead or follow.

Alphas respect other Alphas on a different level than betas. The betas in an Alphas pack respect and fear their leader, and their socially, physically and intellectually superior leader looks after them, he's like the King on a chessboard, the centerpiece moving in any direction he chooses. The betas are the pawns, they are also important.

Sometimes betas seek out groups of weaker betas to "play alpha". You may have noticed that until now, I have written the word "Alpha" with a capitol initial, but now I wrote it "with" a lower case "a". This is to differentiate between true Alphas and "pretend alphas" who only "dominate" weaker betas. These fake "pretend alphas" or "underdogs" as we true Alphas like to call them, are targets of ridicule and sometimes abuse from true Alphas in social settings as an act of showing them their proper space in the social hierarchy, just like Alphas will bring the cocky wolves in the pack down a few notches when they think they can threaten the Alphas position on the top.

To prove that I am a true Alpha dog and totally not a sub-level "underdog" beta poser here is a picture of me and my girlfriend.

[​IMG]

7. ilovelondon

ilovelondon Call me Jens.

'Age: 24'

Yeah right, if you look like you're in your midlife crisis already, prepare to die soon. :teeth:

8. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Intellectually superior?? Not sure about Norway but here true alpha males drag their knuckles along the ground and are very few and far between. Also they tend not to get challenged mate they just exist...you can inhale their manliness by walking past them. Also there are shit load more betas which I guess you would take to be alphas and shit load of cetas which dont even get a look in in your copy pasta ting. I'm guessing geeks are delta males?

9. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

im oin the group that gets loads of sex but no one knows how or why. maybe that would make me a zeta

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

BULLSHIT for humans.
    Notice how I spelled BULLSHIT with all caps.
    Women are suckers and shallow. Possibly Forty-thousand years ago this statement might of been true. However, we live in an intelectual time where money is god and power. Women respond to power. Oh you don't believe me! Ok fine look up Donald Trump.
    Yea you see how that ugly douchebag always has a model fucking him. Now look Huge Hefner till the day he died he was fucking three hot girls at a time.
    Women a smart but they are suckers an Alfa male today is not the UFC champion. He is nothing more that the paid entertainment of of Alfas. With the snap of a finger they make or break Alfa males carreers(women know this). Who you think the bitches are screwing? Sure possibly the UFC guy on the side, but the Nerd running the show is getting Anal threesomes with that same chick. Women are fickle.
    So Armed if you want to get laid it is simple. Dress well like you are on your way to power. Always look her in the eye and speek with confidence. Always know that women like to be impressed. Don't back down from other guys, out smart them with words(so think). And do not be stupid like you get on the forum. At your age just act confident, and apply yourself to your dreams.
    A great quote about is, "You will loose lots of money chasing women but you will never loose women chasing money." Money=Power Power is what makes you an Alfa male. Bithches will follow.
    And you can always fake this shit to women because they are suckers. Also they like to slum it because all of them in one way our fashion the want to be dirty.
    One more thing Ahmed if you don't think you can do this wait and find a nice girl who you fall in love with. When she leaves you for the guy I just describe then you will be ready grasshopper.
    Ape Cat no disrespect for your opinion. My life has just taught me different lessons.

ApeCat likes this.
  11. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

first time you made me chuckle dis init .. take a bow .. unless it wasnt any form of wit, or you stole it or whatever..

12. Cat Gas

Cat Gas Aka Basis

13. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

straight original material, but i noticed when i was doing so the other day i was enjoying it....no word of a lie

tidy cables are happy cables.

ThePapa likes this.
  14. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

We're biological like creatures like everything else in the universe and have a lot in common with animals, including psychology - deal with it - just look into Creature Comforts, there's a reason the interviews work so well for both humans and animals.
    Notice my example was easier to miss since it was a difference between one character so pointing it out was a bigger deal and I don't really see how this is like the same thing.
    Work out, eat lots of proteins and wrestle larger males in public.

...Oh..
    No, bra, what you want to do is stare at your sneakers and mumble a lot, also chew on those pullstrings on your hoodie, chicks love that shit.
    Know this. Always. They'll say they like it when guys impress them intellectually, but physical prowess works just as well and is easier to pull ff because you can get better at it through simply repeating the same action over and over.
    Like the other day, I was up on this hill in the graveyard with these two chicks and they were smoking a doob but I couldn't because I was doing a willpower exercise thing - long story short I climbed a fucking tree. I climbed halfway up that thing until I got to the bit with the great view, it gave them a bit of a rattle, I come down and act all "Tadah!" kind of overacting my own triumph, then act like it's no big deal. Fucked them both on the spot, man.
    Like, act out the kind of guy you'd like to fuck.. If you were a girl, of course.. If you were... a beautiful, sweet, insecure, teenage girl on the curious verge of adulthood...
    But change your undies every day, deary
    Can't argue with rock solid reasoning like that..
    Well my life has taught me people are actually wolves.

15. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Nice!