Neosignal - Planet Online (Raum & Zeit LP)

TheNitwits

VIP Junglist
neosignal.jpg

Planet Online is out June 10th through Division Recordings. Available exclusively through Beatport from May 27th. Taken from the Neosignal debut album 'Raum und Zeit' (Digital + CD) - to be released on June 24th 2013.

Planet Online Single Tracklist:
01. Planet Online
02. Angst
03. Planet Online (Culprate Remix)
04. Planet Online (Rockwell Remix)
05. Angst (Rawtekk Remix)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Neosignal - Planet Online (Raum & Zeit LP)

for anyone interested, raum und zeit means space and time.

I'm intrigued by the project and finally wanna know what its all about, probs gonna be disappointed though. Still looking forward, maybe it'll surprise me.

How was the Neosignal Live set at fabric with critical? Imagine a lot of 110-140ish experimental electro music, but have no idea

Last edited:
Re: Neosignal - Planet Online (Raum & Zeit LP)

for anyone interested, raum und zeit means space and time.

I'm intrigued by the project and finally wanna know what its all about, probs gonna be disappointed though. Still looking forward, maybe it'll surprise me.

How was the Neosignal Live set at fabric with critical? Imagine a lot of 110-140ish experimental electro music, but have no idea

Yeah pretty much, was completely fucked by that point but remember thoroughly enjoying it!

they said it would be 'different', this isn't really different, it's a style that's been done to death but with that trademark neosignal sound phace and misanthrop have developed over the last couple years.

So far i'm unimpressed, but there's a whole LP coming to change my mind.

yeah boys noize did this too long ago... now he's doing it with skrillex!

phace & misanthrop b2b boys noize & skrillex

Back
Top Bottom