Neosignal - news a stuffs..

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
Well the new NEOSIGNAL HQ email came through and heres what it has to say to some who dont know.

First up as we all know the next release from this label is misanthrop with sidereal / latitude.

After that were promised phace's basic memory and yet un chosen bside.. (neosignal 008)

The label are going to be releasing digital only tracks. The first one a dubstep tune (which im sure is fyah but does not alot for me) and the second being phaces bodydouble remix which they opened with on the 1xtra mix..

heres an insert from the mail:

// NEOSIGNAL GOES EVEN MORE DIGITAL

Next to our common Vinyl / CD & Digital Download releases we will launch an exclusive "neosignal - digital only release line" within the
next couple of weeks. There is going to be an extra newsletter for this topic, but we thought to let out some early insights on this.

We will launch the line with Phace's first Dubstep experiment entitled "Teufelswerk" for NSDGTL 001 to be followed by a massive Drum &
Bass remix treatment by Phace for a tarck entitled "Bodydouble" ( original by the canadian electro artist Pilotpriest) on NSDGTL 002.
Strong things to come and i guess ill have to bit the bullet and buy a cdj.. Still im waiting on micro organism - comeon guys wtf!! its been like months haha..

ill throw in some sounds for you..

Last edited by a moderator:
both so big. gotta say i probably prefer body double. i just can't get over that beat dropping with the vocal?

yeah man.. its such a great record. I dont have cd decks so im going to have to make a purchase. Prob just buy 1 tho.. like a pioneer 1000 or something second hand off the bay..

to be fair that whole 1xtra mix kills me.

Neosignal
Final copies of the ENERGY EP singles arrived today! Looking dope! More details on the release next week :]

313062_10150814481095392_72636115391_21015702_1443985564_n.jpg

white vinyls are slightly inferior
reason being, you can hardly see the grooves, especially in a dark enviroment.

gonna be big regardless

I dont particularly like 'coloured' vinyl, find it a bit pointless and its a little dificult to see the grooves for cueing up etc

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 ----------

gonna be big regardless

See, it being on white vinyl is a major turn off for me buying it. And i really want No! on wax

_1. Phace & Misanthrop - Energie - Neosignal Dub _2. Phace & Rockwell - Rat Race - Shogun Dub
_3. Misanthrop - Y - Neosignal 008
_4. Phace & Noisia - Micro Organism - Neosignal Dub
_5. Misanthrop - Amboss - Neosignal Dub
_6. Phace & Spor - Out of Focus - Neosignal Dub
_7. Phace - Basic Memory - Neosignal 008
_8. Phace & Rockwell - NO! - Neosignal Dub
_9. Misanthrop - Untitled - Neosignal Dub
_10. Phace & Noisia - Imperial - Dub
_11. Phace & Noisia - Stagger - Neosignal 006
_12. Phace - Freedom of Filth - Critical Dub
_13. Phace - Système Mécanique - Neosignal Dub
_14. Phace & Misanthrop - What's Wrong - Neosignal Dub

i think these are on it.. possible phace vs ulterior motive?

gonna be big regardless

tbh thats why i didnt buy bubbles by Hazard all those years ago.. I think white on this occasion looks mint tho..

---------- Post added at 12:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Damn you invisible - you know exactly whats on it and arnt telling us *shakes fist*

id never let the colour of a vinyl stop me buying something i wanted

ive missed a few tracks ive liked because they were on a lp and i didn't want to bag a whole ep just for one tune, pains me deeply.

i like the way ingredients did their recipe book lp on 4 individual 12"s although i brought all 4 and it would have been cheaper as an lp but thats not the point

id never let the colour of a vinyl stop me buying something i wantedive missed a few tracks ive liked because they were on a lp and i didn't want to bag a whole ep just for one tune, pains me deeply.

i like the way ingredients did their recipe book lp on 4 individual 12"s although i brought all 4 and it would have been cheaper as an lp but thats not the point

I have on a couple of occasions. Didnt buy Shipment cos it was on white wax (though I have found a black vinyl promo i'm buying from a mate) and Bungle - Too Late on Critical cos it was on white vinyl. Just dont understand the need to do them. Hopefully they'll do a black vinyl run of these

Back
Top Bottom